A Bridging Loan can be granted to an individual or a company. It can be taken out on a short term basis, secured against residential or commercial property and, in certain cases, on land.
The loan is usually in place until such time as the property is sold or refinanced with a long term lender.
Criteria For Lending
- The term of the loan can be from one day up to one year
- Loans can be assessed against the open market value and not purchase price
- Loan to value up to 75% of open market value - up to 100% with additional security
- Loans can be either open ended or closed
- Loans to individuals, partnerships or companies
- Second Charge bridging available
- Interest roll up where equity allows
- Can be used for any legal purpose
We can ensure that the right loan is in the right hands at the right time.